Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default chrisv and chris ahlstrom - two idiots leg humping each other

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:28 am, wrote:
"Ezekiel" writes:
"RonB" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:45:03 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

"One Shot-One Kill" wrote in message
a $5 bounty goes to the first person who can find a post from
either of these two assholes where they are not somehow talking
about hadron.

It's more than just these two. I'd estimate that it's somewhere
between 80-90% of "advocates" who claim to killfile Hadron but
then continue to obsess over him in most every post.

Just because I killfile Hadron, doesn't mean I don't see his crap
from time to time when others respond to him.

Which has exactly zero to do with my point and I don't think it's
relevant to what OSOK said either.

"Seeing" what he wrote in someone elses response to him has nothing
to do with making 100's of posts each month that do nothing but
talk about him.

And telling those who respond to him pretty much exactly what to
expect and what tactic
Hadron will use against them ("You're a liar") isn't exactly
"obsessing."

I'm pretty sure that even the slowest advocate knows 'what to
expect' by now. And making 100's of posts each month "hadron
this...", "hadron that...", "quack this...", "quack that...",
"larry this..." *IS* obsessing.

Scan through the posts of dumb-willy, chrisv and ahlstrom - the
three dumbest and most useless posters in COLA. See how far back
you have to go to find a post that doesn't discuss Hadron in some
way. These idiots do nothing but talk about Hadron in 70-80% of
their posts - if that's not obsessing with him then what is?

And you know why? While I might go out on a limb every now and
again, I dont tell lies,

LOL!

Granted... you're not as bad as someone like Glasser but you're not
too far behind.

(snip crap)

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

[IMG] code is On

don't screw a leg Anthony[_2_] Ponds 0 14-11-2007 04:33 AM
Water level down each day unless I run the fountain and other newbie ?? Joe Ponds 12 28-06-2004 04:05 AM
Water level down each day unless I run the fountain and other Michael Shaffer Ponds 1 05-06-2004 11:17 PM
Cukes and melons - affect each other's flavor? laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) North Carolina 1 04-07-2003 09:32 PM