Old 05-12-2010, 05:34 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default Windows 7 phones launched today!

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

--
"Incest IS sex by the very definition of the words. Therefore they
ARE identical when presented in that order." -- Tim Adams

"Nobody but my registrar and I know, for certain, what all the details
are of
any agreement I have with them. This is simply a fact. As far as a
"misdirection" I have made it perfectly clear that I find data that is
not
in any way related to CSMA and is about a person's life outside of
CSMA to
be an absurd thing to bring to CSMA."

As stated by the self proclaimed "honest and honorable" Snit, the guy
who thinks being "honest and honorable" is breaking a contract with
GoDaddy and then lying about his contract with them, thus including
them in his lie as he falsely pushed the idea that GoDaddy *helped*
him lie about his registrar info (exposing Snit not only as a liar but
dishonorable as well). Small wonder why the "honest and honorable"
Snit wanted to keep this particular lie in csma.

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 05-12-2010, 07:18 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
[...]

Is there *any* debate too old or too off topic for you to not try to bring
it up to get attention? Any?

And I stand by what I said: what *my* contract says with someone other than
you is not *your* business. It is mine and the person or group I have a
contract with. But since you are obsessed with me you want to know all
about it.

There is no "lie" there, Steve. You made that up. As noted, you lie more
in one day than I do in a decade.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Old 05-12-2010, 09:03 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
[...]

You think it is perfectly fine to have an online presence where your lies
are known and yet still call yourself honest and honorable. This shows how
out of whack your thinking is. You cannot lie as you do and still be
anything other than a liar. Whether you do it in CMSA or with GoDaddy is of
no importance. You are a liar. No go suck on that for a while.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
[...]

(crickets chirping)

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 06-12-2010, 04:20 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Dec 5, 12:18*pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
[...]

Asked Snit as he tries to push the idea that 'honesty and honor' have
an expiration date, a thing that all sane, honest and honorable people
know is absurd.

And I stand by what I said: what *my* contract says with someone other than
you is not *your* business.

Said Snit as he tries (again) to cover his tracks from his dishonest
and dishonorable GoDaddy episode where he was caught lying and
dragging GoDaddy into the mix. That he did this while he
simultaneously tried to push his lie that he is "honest and honorable"
is also absurd. The full extent of Snit's "honor" was on display when
he was seen whining and begging to keep his dishonest and dishonorable
deeds "in CSMA".

Old 06-12-2010, 04:20 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Dec 5, 2:03*pm, "Big Crotch on a Small Fish" BigCrotch@SmallFish
wrote:
Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
[...]

Exactly.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:27 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

wrote:
Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

Old 06-12-2010, 04:27 PM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 12:18 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

Old 07-12-2010, 12:27 AM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

wrote:
Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 AM posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/5/10 10:34 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:39 am, Snit wrote:
Tim Adams stated in post

on 12/5/10 4:30 AM:

--
[...]

The topic is how much glue you huff.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch