Old 06-12-2010, 06:03 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default How come you didn't fix your site yet?

Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you need help making the blog look like the rest of the site (or
vice versa)?

You know who you are

LOL! Everyone knows who you are talking about.

The site: http://prescottcomputerguy.com
The blog: http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog

Why can't Snit make them look the same? What happened to his obsession with
consistency?

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 06-12-2010, 06:18 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/6/10 10:03 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you need help making the blog look like the rest of the site (or
vice versa)?

You know who you are

LOL! Everyone knows who you are talking about.

The site:
http://prescottcomputerguy.com
The blog: http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog

Why can't Snit make them look the same? What happened to his obsession with
consistency?

Seriously, is there *any* topic too old or too off topic that Steve will not
use to beg for my attention? Any at all? The last time it was my contracts
with people *not* in or related to Usenet in any way. Now it is my site and
blog... where he has already proved he is clueless about:

http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/site.mov

Poor Steve. So desperate for my attention.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Old 06-12-2010, 06:25 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Dec 6, 10:03*am, "Big Crotch on a Small Fish" BigCrotch@SmallFish
wrote:
Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you need help making the blog look like the rest of the site (or
vice versa)?

You know who you are

LOL! *Everyone knows who you are talking about.

The site:http://prescottcomputerguy.com
The blog:http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog

Why can't Snit make them look the same? *What happened to his obsession with
consistency?

I think Snit's been busy paying for Toasty's therapy. See... due to
his upbringing Toasty wasn't a happy bear so he ran away from home
(would you wanna live with Snit and his fume induced, carnal
desires?). But poor Toasty couldn't make it in the real world alone...
like so many before him he was spotted on the Vegas strip selling what
Snit used to take for room and board. Snit's cat has some Vegas mob
ties who found Toasty in a crack house with a tube of glue stuck to
his paw and a bag glued to his snout (it's true what they say, old
habits die hard). After a rather lengthy stay at rehabToasty was seen
by "a number of professionals who have consistently agreed" he
handles "the stresses of life better than the average" glue whore.
Toasty has made a complete reemergence... in fact, he is not even
called "Toasty" anymore... now he's a start and his name has been
changed to "Bilby"... he can be seen on Snit's Dreamweaver Video
series. I'm sure there is more to this story than meets the eye but,
strangely, "Bilby" (his nose still looks outta joint if you ask me)
no longer complains about the "rent" he has to pay to live with Snit.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:27 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

wrote:
Steve Carroll wrote:
[...]

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 06-12-2010, 06:33 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you need help making the blog look like the rest of the site (or
vice versa)?

You know who you are

LOL! *Everyone knows who you are talking about.

The site:http://prescottcomputerguy.com
The blog:http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog

Why can't Snit make them look the same? *What happened to his obsession with
consistency?

Seriously, is there *any* topic

This topic is "websites", you know, the thing you claim to be
"teaching" ? By the way... when you're "teaching", it behooves you not
to introduce terms that you haven't previously defined or you don't
immediately define as you use them.

You're welcome.

(snip Snit pretending that I don't have his full attention)

Old 06-12-2010, 06:44 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On 12/6/10 11:18 AM, Snit wrote:

Seriously, is there *any* topic too old or too off topic that Steve will not
use to beg for my attention? Any at all? The last time it was my contracts
with people *not* in or related to Usenet in any way.Now it is my site and
blog, where he has already proved he is clueless about:

http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/site.mov

Poor Steve. So desperate for my attention.

Poor Snit, always desperate for anyone's attention.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:25 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

BigCrotch@SmallFish wrote:
Steve Carroll wrote:
[...]

(crickets chirping)

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 07-12-2010, 01:27 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you need help making the blog look like the rest of the site (or
vice versa)?

You know who you are

LOL! Everyone knows who you are talking about.

The site:
http://prescottcomputerguy.com
The blog: http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog

Why can't Snit make them look the same? What happened to his
obsession with consistency?

Seriously, is there *any* topic too old or too off topic that Steve
will not use to beg for my attention? Any at all? The last time it
was my contracts with people *not* in or related to Usenet in any
way. Now it is my site and blog... where he has already proved he is
clueless about:

http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/site.mov

Poor Steve. So desperate for my attention.

You are the one begging for his attention with all of your lies about him.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch