Old 09-12-2010, 06:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default imo your All pathetic

In article ,
Dan L wrote:

However, I was never thinking in terms of computer
code embedded in messages of the original posting. It just looked like
an odd lengthy posting which would be a perfect place to embed a hidden
message.

??????????!
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
Old 09-12-2010, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

"Dan L" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"TheCountryGent" wrote in message

(snip)

Don't reply to spam, you twit!

I don't think it is spam in a way...

The "Pathetic" messages are cross posted on many newsgroups.
My guess there are cryptic messages embedded in them for spying.

Would you care to try to explain who that works in the non HTML
environment
of newsgroups?

The original post at first, just looks like a flame war going on.
However, There are too many misspelled words. Most computers have
spell
checkers. Extra spacing in words that are not needed. The message
looks
as if it was written by someone that is not intelligent. However, it
takes some knowledge to know how to use computers. Could be kids,
spies,
governments who knows. It is my guess and I could be wrong and OP is
just simply nuts.

I didn't ask for your assessment of the education and literacy level
of the
spammer. I asked if you could explain how a post to a newsgroup which
does
not support HTML could contain any cryptic messages embedded to enable

spying?

There are many ways to hide a message in a message. Let's see, choose
every fourth letter, choose every other words second letter in a
message. There are word substitutes. There are methods called "one time
stamps" in which the receiver has a code sheet that can decipher the
message. Many ways for plain text and even in HTML for cryptic messages
can be sent back and forth in a public forum. They are programs that can
easily strip the HTML out of a message. Text would be the easiest for
simple paper and pencil encryption for sending simple messages across
great distances.

Now if you want to encrypt data files instead of messages they can use
the binary section of newsgroups and embed them in videos. For further
study this book may be for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Crypto...ms-Source/dp/0
471
117099/ref=pd_sim_b_1

I personally have no great interest in this field of study. My field of
study is computer science in general. For designing a web site that uses
personal information, some knowledge of encryption is needed.

If this does not answer your question, I am not sure I can answer it.

The operative part, that you over looked is "cryptic messages embedded
to enable spying?" cryptic messages = computer code.

So the question becomes, "I asked if you could explain how a post to a
newsgroup which does not support HTML could contain any embedded code to
enable spying?"

Ah Billy! You got it again! You are such a delight. Thank you for paying
attention.

You made it easy by writing in English ;O)
Old 09-12-2010, 12:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

LOL. I tried. I think we should forget lost vegetables and try to preserve
our disappearing language.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:36 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Dan L" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message

http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Crypto...Source/dp/0471
117099/ref=pd_sim_b_1

I personally have no great interest in this field of study. My field
of
study is computer science in general. For designing a web site that
uses
personal information, some knowledge of encryption is needed.

If this does not answer your question, I am not sure I can answer
it.

The operative part, that you over looked is "cryptic messages
embedded
to enable spying?" cryptic messages = computer code.

So the question becomes, "I asked if you could explain how a post to
newsgroup which does not support HTML could contain any embedded code
enable spying?"

Ah Billy! You got it again! You are such a delight. Thank you for
paying
attention.

He did not get again!
He made an assumption based on a false premise.

He got it alright.