GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Updated mah ports! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194773-re-updated-mah-ports.html)

Big Crotch on a Small Fish 07-12-2010 12:28 AM

Updated mah ports!

Snit wrote:
Homer stated in post ix on 12/5/10 8:57 PM:

Verily I say unto thee, that MuahMan spake thusly:
Sandman wrote:

I can't find "xorg-libX11" in the dictionary

^^^^
WTF?

I can't find Microsoft or OSX in the dictionary either, so I guess
I'll just have stop using computers, for fear of being tainted by
gibberish.

Why does your P.O.S. mac double/triple post everything. Please get
a real computer.

The extraneous space between quote characters is really annoying
too. I used to think Microsoft Outhouse was bad, until I found
MT-NewsMangler.

One thing OS X lacks is a good Usenet client... I would agree there.

There are many good OS X Usenet clients, gluey.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch