GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Be prepared (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194864-prepared.html)

Big Crotch on a Small Fish 15-12-2010 10:46 PM

Be prepared

I will take down the internet by the end of the day. Down. Dead. As
messed up as gluey.

Count on it.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

sea dog 15-12-2010 11:43 PM

Be prepared

On 12/15/2010 12:46 PM, Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
I will take down the internet by the end of the day. Down. Dead. As
messed up as gluey.

Count on it.

I read your post while listening to Jimmy Hendrix play Georgia Blues.
That song seemed to fit your psychotic rambling.

Dan L[_2_] 16-12-2010 02:10 AM

Be prepared

sea dog wrote:
On 12/15/2010 12:46 PM, Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
I will take down the internet by the end of the day. Down. Dead. As
messed up as gluey.

Count on it.

I read your post while listening to Jimmy Hendrix play Georgia Blues.
That song seemed to fit your psychotic rambling.

Three more hours to go, so far you have failed.

David E. Ross[_2_] 16-12-2010 03:50 AM

Be prepared

On 12/15/10 6:10 PM, Dan L wrote:
sea dog wrote:
On 12/15/2010 12:46 PM, Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
I will take down the internet by the end of the day. Down. Dead. As
messed up as gluey.

Count on it.

I read your post while listening to Jimmy Hendrix play Georgia Blues.
That song seemed to fit your psychotic rambling.

Three more hours to go, so far you have failed.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

David E. Ross[_2_] 16-12-2010 03:51 AM

Be prepared

On 12/15/10 6:10 PM, Dan L wrote:
sea dog wrote:
On 12/15/2010 12:46 PM, Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
I will take down the internet by the end of the day. Down. Dead. As
messed up as gluey.

Count on it.

I read your post while listening to Jimmy Hendrix play Georgia Blues.
That song seemed to fit your psychotic rambling.

Three more hours to go, so far you have failed.

Anyone who uses Micro$oft Outlook Express as a newsreader does not have
the expertise to cause any damage.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.

Dan L[_2_] 16-12-2010 10:56 AM

Be prepared

"David E. Ross" wrote:
On 12/15/10 6:10 PM, Dan L wrote:
sea dog wrote:
On 12/15/2010 12:46 PM, Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
I will take down the internet by the end of the day. Down. Dead. As
messed up as gluey.

Count on it.

I read your post while listening to Jimmy Hendrix play Georgia Blues.
That song seemed to fit your psychotic rambling.

Three more hours to go, so far you have failed.

Anyone who uses Micro$oft Outlook Express as a newsreader does not have
the expertise to cause any damage.

LOL, still up the next day.

songbird[_2_] 24-12-2010 05:14 PM

Be prepared

David E. Ross wrote:
Dan L wrote:

Three more hours to go, so far you have failed.

Anyone who uses Micro$oft Outlook Express as a newsreader does not have
the expertise to cause any damage.

haha, i use it when i'm reading on the other
bootup. doesn't mean a thing...

songbird