GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194993-question.html)

EVP MAN 25-12-2010 08:06 AM

Question

Is this a gardening discuss group or a general discuss group????

Rich

Dan L[_2_] 25-12-2010 12:56 PM

Question

There are so few people here, I would say yes to both questions.
Many will add "OT:" to the subject line for "Off Topic" then the question.

cshenk 25-12-2010 03:42 PM

Question

"EVP MAN" wrote

Is this a gardening discuss group or a general discuss group????
Rich

Gardening but we get the driveby spam too like all groups.

Carol

David E. Ross[_2_] 25-12-2010 03:42 PM

Question

On 12/25/10 12:06 AM, EVP MAN wrote:

Is this a gardening discuss group or a general discuss group????

Rich

This is about gardening. Some participants may get rude, abusive, or
worse if you post off-topic.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Billy[_10_] 25-12-2010 07:38 PM

Question

In article ,
(EVP MAN) wrote:

Is this a gardening discuss group or a general discuss group????

Rich

Gardening, but, like in the real world, everything connects to
everything else. Oxygen leaving a plant, may be half in, and half out.
Is it part of the plant, or part of the atmosphere? Water entering a
plant, may be half in and half out. Is it part of the soil, or part of
the plant? So right away we have meteorology, botany, and geology to
deal with, as well as the politics of clean air and clean water, and the
thieving off-spring of kennels who write the laws. Laws that are written
for their economic impact of concentrating wealth among the "Molochs" of
the world. Then again, images of plants have been used on family crests,
as cultural icons, and decoratively on objects from stained glass to
door handles.
Plants even inspired the Rite of Spring by Igor Stravinsky. So, we are
strictly a gardening group, whatever that means.
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw