Old 01-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered User

Default garden mowers

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers
Old 02-01-2011, 01:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

.... it's usenet ... we're all experts on everything. :-)

Old 02-01-2011, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to
the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
Old 02-01-2011, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 1/1/2011 4:26 PM, billy bubble wrote:
I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

alt.home.lawn.garden

better spot and you won't have to deal with Billy

Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to
the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?

Lots of bandwidth out there to waste. As for lawn mowers and being a very
no specific question. I will respond with generalized statement about lawn
mowers.

The more money you spend for your lawn mower, more than likely you will get
a better lawn mower

Old 03-01-2011, 06:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

billy bubble wrote:

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to
the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?

Lots of bandwidth out there to waste. As for lawn mowers and being a very
no specific question. I will respond with generalized statement about lawn
mowers.

The more money you spend for your lawn mower, more than likely you will get
a better lawn mower

I'm always as sucker for generalizations based on random data ;O)
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/j...acks_1-5-09.ph

[IMG] code is On

Electric mowers [email protected] North Carolina 0 30-03-2003 05:08 PM
Greenfield Mowers len brauer Australia 10 30-03-2003 03:08 PM
Do mulcher mowers work? Iain McWilliams United Kingdom 8 29-03-2003 08:32 AM
Riding mowers Pat Keith Lawns 4 27-03-2003 01:32 AM
Lawn mowers Jamangie Kaungla Lawns 0 04-12-2002 09:37 PM