GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Propergators (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/195189-propergators.html)

Katiequiggle 10-01-2011 12:03 PM

Propergators

Hi I'm quite new on here and I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on propergators. I remember my Grandmother had one and swore by it. But, could anyone tell me the highest temperature that they go up to and is it fairly easy to control the temperature inside them.

Many thanks.

Kate x

Brooklyn1 10-01-2011 05:50 PM

Propergators

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:03:21 +0000, Katiequiggle
wrote:

Hi I'm quite new on here and I wondered if anyone could give me some
advice on propergators.

Proper gators is two words... well mannered alligators.

Katie, I'd love to tickle your quiggle.

http://www.pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Quiggle

Billy[_10_] 10-01-2011 06:44 PM

Propergators

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

Katie, I'd love to tickle your quiggle.

And I yours, oh anti-Christian, just as soon as I can find my belt
sander =:Oo
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw