GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Philodendron ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/195245-philodendron-id.html)

Chris[_14_] 15-01-2011 07:38 PM

Philodendron ID

Hi all

I was told by the nursery that these were _Philodendron scandens
oxycardium_. From what I can see it is a good call, but I would like
verification, if possible.

Photos:

http://cid-644ce84bd243e3cf.office.l...%207jan%202011

or:

http://tinyurl.com/4kgc4mz

Thanks

Chris

David E. Ross[_2_] 15-01-2011 07:43 PM

Philodendron ID

On 1/15/11 11:38 AM, Chris wrote:
Hi all

I was told by the nursery that these were _Philodendron scandens
oxycardium_. From what I can see it is a good call, but I would like
verification, if possible.

Photos:

http://cid-644ce84bd243e3cf.office.l...%207jan%202011

or:

http://tinyurl.com/4kgc4mz

Thanks

Chris

I would have to agree with your nursery. This is also known as P.
oxycardium and P. cordatum.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean