Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wild Hogs Becoming A Big Problem To Farmers And Gardeners..........

We have wild (feral) pigs (Sus scrofa) in Sonoma County and even though
we don't have much in the way of typical agriculture, except grapes,
environmentalist are upset by the pigs (and the grapes) impact on native
flora and fauna. For the most part, the pigs reside in wilderness
regions, with rocky hills that are heavily forested. If you read Michael
Pollan's "Omnivore's Dilemma", then you read about him hunting pig in
Sonoma County (Dry Creek Valley).

Seems we have had pig comments before. Wrestling them it was but here
you go again continuously make my ad hominem point. But again, this
subterfuge is relevant to what billy? That you got pig ? That you
somehow are a previdliged class because you have grape? That M.
Pollan is a low-life thug cuz he is hunting pig as farml claims all
pig hunters are?

I thought the idea of cross posting to alt.food.barbecue was funny. What
do I know?

Not much and we established that long ago.

Don Staples has given advice on forest restoration which is to "strip"
cut what you have,

It is called "Clear Cut", but again what is your point, what relevence
does clear cutting have to do with hog hunting? Just don't see the
connection here.

and replant a monocrop of trees (one specie) with the
intention of selling the wood later. There was no concern for the
wildlife or the forest ecology web. Most recently Don was all hot to
"summarily execute" Bradley Manning, before he even had a trial to
ascertain his guilt. This was 2 days, IIRC, before U.S. Representative
Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a similar nut case, who felt entitled to
mete out punishment as he saw fit.

Again your point? To quote your girl Palin, WTF...?

If Gunny wants to defend Staples, I won't try to stop him.

Well it is clear now what dog you got in this hunt, the green one.
But again you wouldn't know a Gunny from a Gunner as evidenced by your
ignorance on alluding to US Support to the Tunisian and Egyptian
"Police" with American tanks and F-16 or supplying them with
Kalashnikovs and bullets on the "my politics are bigger than your
politics" way OT thread . It may dawn on you later when you realize
how F/U'd your claim is. We won't even go into your crap of
pretending you know anything about the EU, or American economics for
that matter. But I note you like to post OT here a lot. Is that cuz
you are persona non gratis with the real Politico's Newsgroup? But
my how you do stretch google facts so as to appear "smart" with the
gardening group, that and browbeat folks. You continuously amaze me
with how much you play these little pseudo intellectual games and
throw out bait. Yet it seems I'm going to have to buy you peppermint
tennis shoes for your birthday cuz it seems you always have your foot
in your mouth afterwards.

So debate with facts billy and defend the position (when you actually
have one) quit attacking the person. Don, you need to pay heed here
also.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Gunner wrote:
, through a glass darkly I might add. You have not a
clue.

Said the forester who wants to clear-cut everything and replant a
monoculture.

Trying to pass for bright, Don?
--

Always with the ad hominems huh billy?

There is no need for your divisiveness, nor do you have a dog in this
hunt.

As for farml comments, I think he knows his "opinion" of hunters is
not shared by many farmers as many State Wildlife organizations are
working w/ farmers to find hunters to address the growing problem but
he must feel it was important to say what and how he did ...or not.
I am curious as to how he" knows" pig hunters will trespass at will,
cut fences and are generally a bunch of low lifes who farmers do not
welcome in their area?

Because that's what the farmers tell him when they catch him?

Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message
.. .
Excuse me, I ddin't realize you were an ignorant ass hole from down under.

How typical.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article yinc,
"Don Staples" wrote:

Even Staples seems to have doubts about his own wisdom when in one of
his pityful melancholy monologue he writes, " we are merely the dirty
underbelly of the profession, the one's that actually get mud on our
boots, what could we collectively know about the profession of forestry.
We don't get the strokes, the diamond studded collars, or the "Forester
of the Year" awards. All we do is grow trees and manage forests. This
site represents the real world of forestry. The archivists will call us
a "CULT", or untermenchen, of the real forestry world recorded in the
great Halls of Ivory."

well done, ass hole, you manage to create your brand of shit out of thin
air. You must be heavy into your own product.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Gunner" wrote in message

So debate with facts billy and defend the position (when you actually
have one) quit attacking the person. Don, you need to pay heed here
also.

Sorry, Gunner, I have low tolerance for ass holes. Excuse me, ignorant ass
holes.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article yinc,
"Don Staples" wrote:

Even Staples seems to have doubts about his own wisdom when in one of
his pityful melancholy monologue he writes, " we are merely the dirty
underbelly of the profession, the one's that actually get mud on our
boots, what could we collectively know about the profession of forestry.
We don't get the strokes, the diamond studded collars, or the "Forester
of the Year" awards. All we do is grow trees and manage forests. This
site represents the real world of forestry. The archivists will call us
a "CULT", or untermenchen, of the real forestry world recorded in the
great Halls of Ivory."

well done, ass hole, you manage to create your brand of shit out of thin
air. You must be heavy into your own product.

and you must be one of those self-hating anal sphincters.

You repulse people with moderate views. You want to kill someone? Go
suck on your gun barrel.
--
- Billy
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."

Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Feb 2, 12:43*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Gunner wrote:
, through a glass darkly I might add. You have not a
clue.

Said the forester who wants to clear-cut everything and replant a
monoculture.

Trying to pass for bright, Don?
--

Always with the ad hominems huh billy?

There is no need for your divisiveness, nor do you have a dog in this
hunt.

As for farml comments, I think he knows his "opinion" of hunters is
not shared by many farmers as many State Wildlife organizations are
working w/ farmers to find hunters to address the growing problem but
he must feel it *was important to say what and how he did ...or not.
I am curious as to how he" knows" pig hunters will trespass at will,
cut fences and are *generally a *bunch of low lifes who farmers do not
welcome in their area?

Because that's what the farmers tell him when they catch him?- Hide quoted text -

Him? you mean there is only one?
Old 03-02-2011, 06:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message news:wildbilly-
"D. Staples" wrote:

well done, ass hole, you manage to create your brand of shit out of thin
air. You must be heavy into your own product.

and you must be one of those self-hating anal sphincters.

You repulse people with moderate views. You want to kill someone? Go
suck on your gun barrel.

It's not worth the band width Billy.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote:

well done, ass hole, you manage to create your brand of shit out of thin
air. You must be heavy into your own product.

and you must be one of those self-hating anal sphincters.

You repulse people with moderate views. You want to kill someone? Go
suck on your gun barrel.

It's not worth the band width Billy.

Uh, I'm not sure your the one who should be lecturing me about the field
of futility that that is encapsulated by the philosophy of "not wasting
your breath". It seems there was a bit of banter about trees in Briton,
I don't remember the particulars, and one poor sod set you off,
contradicted you, if I remember correctly, and you didn't stop mauling
him until you were good and ready. I consider it part of your charm ;O)

But I do take your point, and I think I shall retire for the evening.

Bonne nuit

(pretentious, moi?)

Old 04-02-2011, 04:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Flatulent Ass Hole Billy" wrote in message

Ah, I am addressing a pot smoking wine drinking defrocked teacher. And an
Asstrailer as well.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Flatulent Ass Hole Billy" wrote in message

Ah, I am addressing a pot smoking wine drinking defrocked teacher. And an
Asstrailer as well.

You and Shelly really should get some new material. Your scatological
reprisals are getting old. Tell you what, you stop telling lies about
me, and I'll stop telling the truth about you.

Staples, in one of his more "pity full", lachrymonious, maudlin
monologues says that he is "merely the dirty underbelly of the
profession [forestry], the one's that actually get mud on our boots,
what could we collectively know about the profession of forestry. We
don't get the strokes, the diamond studded collars, or the "Forester of
the Year" awards. All we do is grow trees and manage forests. This
site represents the real world of forestry. The archivists will call us
a "CULT", or untermenchen, of the real forestry world recorded in the
great Halls of Ivory."

What you smell now is the smell of burning martyr. Good performance, Don.

Here's hoping you get that diamond studded collar, the leash that goes
with it, a walk in the park everyday, and a big tree, where you can do
your business. Don't forget to wipe your muddy boots before you enter
the great "Halls of Ivory", or people will know that you are just
another dirty mouthed pig.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:02 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote:

well done, ass hole, you manage to create your brand of shit out of
thin
air. You must be heavy into your own product.

and you must be one of those self-hating anal sphincters.

You repulse people with moderate views. You want to kill someone? Go
suck on your gun barrel.

It's not worth the band width Billy.

Uh, I'm not sure your the one who should be lecturing me

Merely an observation Billy.

about the field
of futility that that is encapsulated by the philosophy of "not wasting
your breath". It seems there was a bit of banter about trees in Briton,
I don't remember the particulars, and one poor sod set you off,
contradicted you, if I remember correctly, and you didn't stop mauling
him until you were good and ready. I consider it part of your charm ;O)

:-)) Now that would have been a lecture as opposed to an observation.

But I do take your point, and I think I shall retire for the evening.

Bonne nuit

(pretentious, moi?)

Mais non.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote:

"Flatulent Ass Hole Billy" wrote in message

Nothing of consequence, but hey, pot heads have a hard time keeping their
stuff together, eh, ass hole?

Old 06-02-2011, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote:

"Flatulent Ass Hole Billy" wrote in message

Nothing of consequence, but hey, pot heads have a hard time keeping their
stuff together, eh, ass hole?

Staples has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.

Old 06-02-2011, 08:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote:

"Flatulent Ass Hole Billy" wrote in message

Nothing of consequence, but hey, pot heads have a hard time keeping their
stuff together, eh, ass hole?

Still nothing of consequence, but still an ass hole.