Old 19-04-2021, 03:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

Una wrote

Ah u must be American. most of yr urban wildlife- aka birds, small
mammals, lizards etc already dead due to pussycats.

Here in Australia, cats are considered feral animals

So are humans.

altho they are still widespread as pets.

Funny that.

They kill native birds, small possums, etc at a rate of about 100/year.

Bullshit they do.

Most rodent poisons have a secondary kill in them which takes out owls and
other predators who eat the poisoned rodent.

They don’t get to eat the ones that die in my house.

Try the cement flour method and leave access to water right outside the
building w the infestation.

Doesn’t work.

Might just do the trick without harm to native wildlife.

More mindless bullshit.

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm

Pity that’s 10 years old. Try reading more often.

Old 19-04-2021, 09:59 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 12:22:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest trollshit unread

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Old 19-05-2021, 02:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Wow could you possibly be more ignorant?! Cats have this little thing they do, ya might of heard of it before, it's called "instinct"... Where do you believe that comes from??? Humans did not create cats either, however humans were the ones to forcibly domesticate them. I've never once come across one of the creatures on the "right side" of any door. Most do prefer to be outside fyi, regardless of what your preferences are. Let me guess, you're probably one of those vegan activists who've also went against what's scientifically proven to be best for proper feline health, only feeding the poor malnourished thing to eat only salads... People like you should have to take a full course in how to properly and HUMANLY car for any/all pets.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm

Old 20-05-2021, 02:47 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

On 05/19/2021 07:45 AM, GearGirl81 wrote:
Wow could you possibly be more ignorant?! Cats have this little thing
they do, ya might of heard of it before, it's called "instinct"... Where
do you believe that comes from??? Humans did not create cats either,
however humans were the ones to forcibly domesticate them. I've never
once come across one of the creatures on the "right side" of any door.
Most do prefer to be outside fyi, regardless of what your preferences are.

Cat seems happy sitting on my lap getting petted but it's chilly and
rainy outside. If he gets the urge to go out he know enough to scratch
on the door. I didn't exactly domesticate him either. He was pretty
feral when I put some food out for other cats but soon decided regular
meals were a good thing and became territorial.

Old 20-05-2021, 09:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:47:01 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Cat seems happy sitting on my lap getting petted but it's chilly and
rainy outside. If he gets the urge to go out he know enough to scratch
on the door. I didn't exactly domesticate him either. He was pretty
feral when I put some food out for other cats but soon decided regular
meals were a good thing and became territorial.

What got the cat to say about your endless self-admiring gossiping, senile
bigmouth? Or will you stay quiet for a short time (which I don't believe)
when he allegedly sits on your senile lap, so close to your ever-prattling
gob?

Old 20-05-2021, 09:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:47:01 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/19/2021 07:45 AM, GearGirl81 wrote:
Wow could you possibly be more ignorant?! Cats have this little thing
they do, ya might of heard of it before, it's called "instinct"... Where
do you believe that comes from??? Humans did not create cats either,
however humans were the ones to forcibly domesticate them. I've never
once come across one of the creatures on the "right side" of any door.
Most do prefer to be outside fyi, regardless of what your preferences are.

Cat seems happy sitting on my lap getting petted but it's chilly and
rainy outside. If he gets the urge to go out he know enough to scratch
on the door. I didn't exactly domesticate him either. He was pretty
feral when I put some food out for other cats but soon decided regular
meals were a good thing and became territorial.

Cats are cats. Mine likes regular food, litter box, pets, etc. She trained me,
not the other way around. Rescue cat. Must be a PETA poster.

--
Tekkie
Old 21-05-2021, 03:06 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

On 05/20/2021 02:53 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

This one isn't big on pets. There are a couple of other cats that he
will tolerate eating from his bowl but mostly any cat that wanders in
the yard is in for an ass-kicking. A friendly tabby was rubbing my legs
when I was getting in the car yesterday so I put some Friskies in a dish
for her at the end of the driveway. No go. He left his full bowl to run
her off.

Old 21-05-2021, 08:59 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:06:58 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

This one isn't big on pets. There are a couple of other cats that he
will tolerate eating from his bowl but mostly any cat that wanders in
the yard is in for an ass-kicking. A friendly tabby was rubbing my legs
when I was getting in the car yesterday so I put some Friskies in a dish
for her at the end of the driveway. No go. He left his full bowl to run
her off.

You are some real narcissistic wordy bigmouth, lowbrowwoman! LOL No wonder
you got no one in RL to talk to (just like a few other demented senile
bigmouths trolling here). G
Old 24-05-2021, 07:05 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:06:58 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

He's the Alpha male of the family!

--
Tekkie