Old 01-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Registered User

Default Do you want a flea infestation?

Trust me you run that very risk if you poison any rodents that might be able to gain entry to your house and you will then need to pay big bucks (and vacate for a while) to get rid. This would be AFTER your family have suffered flea bites galore.

Block entry points, buy a couple of wire traps & an ultra violet lamp to find pee drops and locate the trap there. No need to kill them at all, so please dont.

Just take them out to the country somewhere and set them loose but shut the car doors first.

Far easier and kinder to remove them. Good luck.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

replying to Brooklyn1, bandmaster wrote:
Because cats are animals and they can live outside. Animals live their whole
lives outside.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm

Old 17-11-2017, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

To a cat, the world is their sandbox.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

replying to Gas Bag, Really Disgusted wrote:
This is one of the most disturbing ideas I have heard in a long time. What an
incredibly slow and painful way to die. This is beyond cruel. Have you given
any thought to what you are considering? Perhaps the novel idea was funny at
first? This is demented.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm

Old 21-03-2018, 03:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

replying to Gilla Badaloo, Pen68 wrote:
How do you make it? My rodents are smart and nothing is working. I put steel
wool in the opening that they were coming in so apparently they made another
somewhere else

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-884552-.htm

Old 21-03-2018, 08:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens

Cheri wrote:
In article , says...

On 3/21/2018 10:44 AM, Pen68 wrote:
replying to Gilla Badaloo, Pen68 wrote:
How do you make it? My rodents are smart and nothing is working. I put
steel
wool in the opening that they were coming in so apparently they made
another
somewhere else

Sheldon Katz puts his skank wife's granny panties in the rat hole and
the rats run away vomiting up blood.

Just sayin'.

https://imgur.com/a/Odjyk YIKES!

Ha Ha Ha. Those PenFart pictures always make me laugh! That man should
have been a comedian.

Old 13-05-2018, 04:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

I love your response. People don’t realize that everyone doesn’t live in an apartment or in the city. I’ve had cats growing up but no more. I stick to dogs who can live in and outdoors. To me, it’s more cruel keeping an animal in a cage like a house, removing their claws, and not let them live their lives to the fullest. I don’t like seeing jaguars, tigers, or cougars in a little cage. I would rather have cats living outside to use their natural instincts to hunt than live with mice and rats running around on my property as they carry deadly diseases and ruin everything.
Old 29-05-2018, 11:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

replying to Frank, Gum Boocho wrote:
IMHO traps may not work since the mice may continue & reproduce while you kill
a lot of mice without extermination.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm

Old 13-06-2018, 03:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

replying to Gum Boocho, Antoinette Blunt wrote:
At the same time the reproducing mice have to eat and so do their off springs,
so in a since you're killing two birds with one stone. Plus you are stopping
their future existence.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-1167973-.htm

Old 13-06-2018, 03:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

replying to ransley, Antoinette Blunt wrote:
Does your dog eat paper, wood, or peppermint? If yes to paper and pieces of
wood and no to any form of peppermint. I would be worried that your dog's diet
is like mice or rats, because they would eat just about anything.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-617335-.htm

Old 15-11-2018, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens

If you put something wet to the mix the cement will harden when dry and the rat won't eat it then. When the rats eat the dry mix then search for water the cement will get wet and hard and will kill the rat.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

Old 17-11-2018, 10:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

We don't own any cats. We have several 'wild' cats that move in and out
of our small farm.
Every now and then we know when one ventured to close to a big snake and
they are found dead. Cats kill small snakes. I have King snakes that
eat rattle snakes. They love
to move through a nesting area and have an early lunch. Kings don't
bother people or anything but snakes. Coral snakes look like them but
are eaten by Kings.

East Texas is home to some large and deadly snakes. The big nasty one
attacks for fun.
It can 'leap' 6-8 feet from where it is lying. Can kill a grown person
within steps from attack.

Martin

On 4/14/2016 12:44 PM, Kevin Kirkpatrick wrote:
replying to Brooklyn1, Kevin Kirkpatrick wrote:
Living on a farm you have barn cats that live outside year round even in
cold
climates. They are great hunters and the only issue is they get the song
birds
too at times.

Old 18-11-2018, 01:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 15:11:05 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

[...]

Bullshit, feral cats very rarely bother birds... why waste energy
hunting critters that can fly off when rodents are far easier prey.
It's house cats that people let out that go after birds... house cats
are well fed so they hunt birds for entertinment.
Barn cats don't hunt birds, barn cats hunt the rodents that are eating
the livestock feed