GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Leaf warts? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/195572-leaf-warts.html)

coykiesaol 13-02-2011 06:27 AM

Leaf warts?

The leaves on the lower branches of my beautiful Tilleul have begun to sprout multiple growths,- the only way I can describe them is pyramid shaped warts! They grow out on the upper side of the leaf. The tree appears to be healthy otherwise, and the leaves remain green, although these 'things' are yellowish. Is this a problem or is it normal?

rogersmiith 21-04-2011 06:40 PM

Olive blade abstract can be acquired by steeping over baptize to abstract the juices. When acclimated in supplements, olive blade abstract is candy into a fine, brownish chicken powder.