Old 25-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Registered User

Default Dobbies

Hi,
I understand this is very cheeky to join a forum and shamelessly self promote (sorry). I represent Garden Centre | Dobbies UK Online Garden Centre and I am here to let you know that if you like Dobbies | Facebook and/or follow Dobbies.com (dobbiesdotcom) on Twitter you will receive exclusive discounts and be able to enter facebook and twitter only competitions to win vouchers and products for your gardens (for example when we receive 1000 likes on facebook we will be giving away a £20 dobbies.com voucher). I hope you don’t mind me joining up to let you know (I may stick around too if that’s ok?)

P.S I’m not a robot.
Old 25-02-2011, 06:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
MaureenB wrote:

Hi,
I understand this is very cheeky to join a forum and shamelessly self
promote (sorry). I represent 'Garden Centre | Dobbies UK Online Garden
Centre' (http://www.dobbies.com) and I am here to let you know that if
you like 'Dobbies | Facebook' (http://www.facebook.com/dobbiesgc) and/or
follow 'Dobbies.com (dobbiesdotcom) on Twitter'
(http://www.twitter.com/dobbiesdotcom) you will receive exclusive
discounts and be able to enter facebook and twitter only competitions to
win vouchers and products for your gardens (for example when we receive
1000 likes on facebook we will be giving away a £20 dobbies.com
voucher). I hope you don’t mind me joining up to let you know (I may
stick around too if that’s ok?)

P.S I’m not a robot.

No, you are a pig.

This isn't a commercial site. Further attempts at commercializing will
put you in my "Kill File".

For those of us in the colonies, this is pure spam.

Shove off.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw