GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How do I remove white rocks from my soil to start a flower garden? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/196417-how-do-i-remove-white-rocks-my-soil-start-flower-garden.html)

alwayhappys 15-04-2011 08:10 PM

How do I remove white rocks from my soil to start a flower garden?

I decided to plant a flower garden and as I began to clear the soil, I realized that someone had previously had a garden there and used white rocks to surround the flowers, so the soil is FULL of white rocks. What is the best way to remove them? Thanks for any help!

joneswesely 15-04-2011 08:26 PM

Do you mean when you say the white rocks as if these little pebbles can be left as they are, and will be deleted, and when the weed or replant.If they are that difficult to shovel them and use base plus barrow beds or pots, etc.