GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please see my I.D. Question on Binary posted one minute ago (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/196680-please-see-my-i-d-question-binary-posted-one-minute-ago.html)

YouGrowGirl 30-04-2011 01:27 AM

Please see my I.D. Question on Binary posted one minute ago

Plant is in Garland TX
8a
Thanks

--
Rita Foust
Poetry, TX

Chris[_14_] 30-04-2011 11:20 AM

Please see my I.D. Question on Binary posted one minute ago

On Apr 29, 8:27*pm, "YouGrowGirl" wrote:
* *Plant is in Garland TX
8a
Thanks

--
Rita Foust
Poetry, TX
Farmer Jones Eco-Friendly Plants & Produce

Put a photo on flickr or something.

YouGrowGirl[_2_] 30-04-2011 08:40 PM

Please see my I.D. Question on Binary posted one minute ago

The photo is there now, sorry.

--
http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M10383
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farmer...69212166457737