GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WE HAVE RAIN!!!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/197931-re-we-have-rain.html)

Mysterious Traveler 03-06-2011 05:03 AM

WE HAVE RAIN!!!!!

On 06/01/2011 04:57 AM, Nad R wrote:
Mysterious wrote:
Thank God, WE HAVE RAIN!!!

A few hours earlier than local news predicted. So far a good
steady lite rain, but good enough.

Just yesterday while walking in the pasture I saw all the Prickly
Pear Cactus had dried up, shriveled up, and turned brown. Not that
I actually care about the cactus, but when that happens, the drought
is bad.

The humidity feels great!! Maybe we're going to survive after all.

--

Thank Darwin, the relentless rains have stopped! Now the land can dry up. I
can now tend my water logged mud pit of a garden. My lawn covered in

The warmth of the sun feel great!! Maybe we're going survive after all :)

How we think differently in different parts of the same country or world :)

The rain didn't last, but at least it's been cloudy and cooler,
in the mid 80's.