GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pale pepper plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/198458-pale-pepper-plants.html)

Paul M. Cook 24-06-2011 08:06 PM

Pale pepper plants

I've got 4 varieties of pepper this year. All are doing well except for my
New Mexico Big Jim. The leaves are a pale green. The other peppers are
much greener. The pictures I've seen of these peppers show emerald green
leaves. All the plants get the same treatment. They get a half dose of
Miracle Grow 10-52-10 every week. Perhaps some bone meal? Do the NMBJs
possibly need more nutrients than the others?

donilcruize 25-06-2011 09:05 AM

I think you need to do special care for these papers in conservatories and orangeries. Because some of seed need special care.