GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gerberas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/198712-gerberas.html)

mikdljoiwe 07-07-2011 07:38 AM

Gerberas

Ive just bought my dad one for his garden and its been acting rather strangely. In the morning its upright but during the day it droops, looks completely lifeless until the next morning. Are they that sensitive to the sun?

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 07-07-2011 12:48 PM

Gerberas

mikdljoiwe wrote:
Ive just bought my dad one for his garden and its been acting rather
strangely. In the morning its upright but during the day it droops,
looks completely lifeless until the next morning. Are they that
sensitive to the sun?

there seems to be an echo here.

Pat Kiewicz[_2_] 08-07-2011 01:23 PM

Gerberas

David Hare-Scott said:

mikdljoiwe wrote:
Ive just bought my dad one for his garden and its been acting

rather
strangely. In the morning its upright but during the day it droops,
looks completely lifeless until the next morning. Are they that
sensitive to the sun?

there seems to be an echo here.

There has been for a while. Just this group, of the ones I follow.

Very strange.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 09-07-2011 01:22 AM

Gerberas

Pat Kiewicz wrote:
David Hare-Scott said:

mikdljoiwe wrote:
Ive just bought my dad one for his garden and its been acting rather
strangely. In the morning its upright but during the day it droops,
looks completely lifeless until the next morning. Are they that
sensitive to the sun?

there seems to be an echo here.

There has been for a while. Just this group, of the ones I follow.

Very strange.

If it was the same post it would be odd, It's more than strange, the wording
of the post is ALMOST identical from two different posters.