GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Climber ID Please! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/198803-climber-id-please.html)

theloonybin 11-07-2011 04:33 PM

Climber ID Please!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone! I have this climber in my garden and I have no idea what it is called! It has coiled tendrils and 5 leaflets per leaf. I attach (hopefully) a photo. Thanks!

sambucus 11-07-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theloonybin (Post 929894)
Hello everyone! I have this climber in my garden and I have no idea what it is called! It has coiled tendrils and 5 leaflets per leaf. I attach (hopefully) a photo. Thanks!

Looks like a passionflower to me

theloonybin 11-07-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambucus (Post 929905)
Looks like a passionflower to me

Thanks! I'll try and find an image online.