GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chaumont International Festival of Gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/199121-chaumont-international-festival-gardening.html)

UkHostLand 03-08-2011 12:49 PM

Chaumont International Festival of Gardening

As a UK garden designer based in France, Chaumont has to be my favourite garden show, combining a great venue with cutting-edge garden design in an annual festival which we have visited many times.
The 25 gardens are in place all year, allowing them to evolve and develop through the season. It is also a favourite of Garden Design Academy students on residential courses, who visit with us each year.
My review of the 2011 Chaumont International Festival of Gardening can be found he A Gardener in France
Do drop in and say "hello".