GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Preen (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/199144-preen.html)

Steve B[_6_] 31-07-2011 05:13 PM

Preen

So as not to hijack another post, could people please give me the short
answers on Preen? I bought a tub of it, and my neighbor swears by it. Is
this something that has to be applied in the winter before sprouting? Or
can it be used throughout the year? Is it spread around, then raked in
lightly? Tips, advice, experiences, and cautions appreciated.

Steve

--

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

mj 02-08-2011 11:47 AM

Preen

On Jul 31, 12:13*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
So as not to hijack another post, could people please give me the short
answers on Preen? *I bought a tub of it, and my neighbor swears by it. *Is
this something that has to be applied in the winter before sprouting? *Or
can it be used throughout the year? *Is it spread around, then raked in
lightly? *Tips, advice, experiences, and cautions appreciated.

Steve

--

Heart surgery pending?www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide
Now on facebook, too.

All I can offer is that it didn't do a thing for me except cost me
money. Use what you have and hope for the best and count on nothing.