GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ready made potted balcony garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/199509-ready-made-potted-balcony-garden.html)

holger 28-08-2011 01:23 PM

ready made potted balcony garden

Hey all,

just thought i would go on here to let you know that I am so so so pleased with my new balcony garden. I bought it from Blooming Balcony - Ready Made Balcony Gardens delivered straight to your door.. They came and actually fitted it to my balcony...very nice as I did not have to do anything at all.....I bought a large package from his mdern range.... nice and looks amazing on my steel balcony.

Holger

Bob F 28-08-2011 05:16 PM

ready made potted balcony garden

holger wrote:

It's amazing by how obvious all the usenet spammers are. The similarity suggests
an amazing lack of creativity.