Old 01-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Frank Logullo

Default weedkiller, roundup, knockdown

"Cadfael" wrote in message
om...
Buy loads of weedkiller, kill all your weeds, poison your garden, kill
benificial insects and wildlife, make us (the weedkiller company) very
rich and we don't give a toss about the environment.

Go toss yourself

Old 02-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Paul E. Lehmann

Frank Logullo wrote:

"Cadfael" wrote in message
om...
Buy loads of weedkiller, kill all your weeds, poison your garden, kill
benificial insects and wildlife, make us (the weedkiller company) very
rich and we don't give a toss about the environment.

Go toss yourself

You are what you eat.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:44 AM
John D

I get Gly-4 at the coop. It has the same active ingredient as roundup. It
costs $85 for 2.5 gal. jug. I also use 2 oz per gallon.
"Cindy" wrote in message
Best I have found, at a reasonable price is "Big and Tuff" at about
$35/gallon. 2 oz per gallon in a sprayer does the trick. Available at
Tractor Supply.
Killed blackberries, locust trees. and everything it came in contact

with.
It takes about a week to see the results, but once dead, it stays dead.

Cindy

Old 05-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Tom Jaszewski

But is perfectly safe.....

On Sun, 4 May 2003 09:13:06 -0400, "Cindy"
wrote:

Killed blackberries, locust trees. and everything it came in contact with.

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978
Old 05-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Phisherman

Thanks, great tip. I'll head off to the farmer's coop and ask for
gly-4. (I don't know a safer way to get rid of all this poison ivy).

On Sun, 4 May 2003 21:44:10 -0400, "John D"
wrote:

I get Gly-4 at the coop. It has the same active ingredient as roundup. It
costs $85 for 2.5 gal. jug. I also use 2 oz per gallon.
m...

Old 05-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Cindy

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
But is perfectly safe.....

Not to poison ivy. :_)

Cindy

[IMG] code is On

safe weedkiller for cats? miss calm United Kingdom 9 08-05-2003 09:32 AM
Weedkiller. chris.sperry United Kingdom 4 07-05-2003 08:44 AM
Grass Killer (weedkiller) welshman United Kingdom 3 29-04-2003 08:33 PM
Weedkiller TAK United Kingdom 0 20-10-2002 11:14 AM
Environmentally Friendly Weedkiller Jane Ransom United Kingdom 3 28-09-2002 04:51 PM