GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Let's design a new watering product! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/199728-lets-design-new-watering-product.html)

gardeningguy 16-09-2011 05:12 PM

Let's design a new watering product!

Companies seem to always be introducing new products but they don't seem to solve my needs. I am sorry if it feels like I am venting.

Do you feel the same? I believe we all have great ideas that companies can use to make new products. If you were given the option, what would be your ideal sprinkler and/or nozzle? I love watering and comparing ideas, so I would love to see what all your ideas are and how it can solve our watering needs.

Frank 16-09-2011 10:52 PM

On 9/16/2011 12:12 PM, gardeningguy wrote:
Companies seem to always be introducing new products but they don't seem
to solve my needs. I am sorry if it feels like I am venting.

Do you feel the same? I believe we all have great ideas that companies
can use to make new products. If you were given the option, what would
be your ideal sprinkler and/or nozzle? I love watering and comparing
ideas, so I would love to see what all your ideas are and how it can
solve our watering needs.

Do you love cutting the grass too?

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 16-09-2011 11:27 PM

gardeningguy wrote:
Companies seem to always be introducing new products but they don't
seem to solve my needs. I am sorry if it feels like I am venting.

Do you feel the same? I believe we all have great ideas that
companies can use to make new products. If you were given the
option, what would be your ideal sprinkler and/or nozzle? I love
watering and comparing ideas, so I would love to see what all your
ideas are and how it can solve our watering needs.

What makes you think the world needs a new sprinkler? Describe the need that
has to be filled.

David

Brooklyn1 17-09-2011 01:12 AM

Let's design a new watering product!

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:12:26 +0000, gardeningguy
wrote:

Companies seem to always be introducing new products but they don't seem
to solve my needs. I am sorry if it feels like I am venting.

Do you feel the same? I believe we all have great ideas that companies
can use to make new products. If you were given the option, what would
be your ideal sprinkler and/or nozzle? I love watering and comparing
ideas, so I would love to see what all your ideas are and how it can
solve our watering needs.

Wait'll I unzip my fly... whizzzzzzz...