Old 19-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Registered User

Smile “ Get Instant Access To Over 16,000 Woodworking Plans and Projects! ”

"TedsWoodworking Package" :
Over 16,000 Woodworking Plans

" Over 16,000 Projects and Woodworking Plans
With Step-By-Step Easy To Follow Instructions... "
Woodworking Plans Patterns Designs Free Ideasfree woodworking plans wood plans

With TedsWoodworking, you get...

16,000 Step By Step Woodworking Plans

This package contains plans that is covered from head to toe. From step-by-step instructions and easy to follow guides. These easy-to-understand plans will make woodworking a breeze!

Comes With Blueprints & Materials List

Forget those expensive DIY wood plans. Listen, no other woodworking package in the market is as comprehensive as this and this was one of the major reasons I created this. Everything you need to know from blueprints and materials list is incredibly detailed....

Your Skill Level Doesn't Matter!

My custom woodworking plans are designed to get the job done quickly, inexpensively and with professional results EVERY TIME. You don't have to be a carpenter or joiner to build beautiful woodworking projects!

Here's What You Can Expect To Find:

Woodworking Plans Patterns Designs Free Ideas

The truth is, woodworkers and hobbyists from all walks of life have benefited greatly from this package and and testimonials like these started to flow into my email inbox:
Old 19-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Registered User

[...]

The truth is, woodworkers and hobbyists from all walks of life have benefited greatly from this package and and testimonials like these started to flow into my email inbox:[/quote]
Old 20-09-2011, 06:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default “ Get Instant Access To Over 16,000 Woodworking Plans and Projects! ”

In article ,
gardenmansss wrote:

[...]

So what do you want? You have to know that I think you're full of crap.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itąs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatąs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donąt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis