GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fast growing trees / plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/199942-fast-growing-trees-plants.html)

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 05-11-2011 09:12 PM

Fast growing trees / plants

samith wrote:
samith;941082 Wrote:
he best way to grow up your palnts and tree fastly. in the morning
time give water and in the evening time give the urea . and animal
cums are also needed

Any comment?

English is not your first language so it isn't too clear what you are trying
to say. I could be wrong but it looks like you don't know much about plants
either.

Billy[_10_] 06-11-2011 05:32 AM

Fast growing trees / plants

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

samith wrote:
samith;941082 Wrote:
he best way to grow up your palnts and tree fastly. in the morning
time give water and in the evening time give the urea . and animal
cums are also needed

Any comment?

English is not your first language so it isn't too clear what you are trying
to say. I could be wrong but it looks like you don't know much about plants
either.

Language makes little difference. "In the morning time give water, and
in the evening time give the urea". Where does this come from? Water in
the morning makes sense, but why urea in the afternoon? Urea could
easily be an reference to nitrogen. Don't be so quick to dismiss.
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum

vanessada 14-11-2011 08:46 AM

Coconut and banana plants are some of the fastest growing plants, i grow banana tree within 1 month