Old 25-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default Reply to meddling toady (was: Help: sick ponytail palm, yellow/brown leaves)

Nobody asked for your arrogant show of stupidity, toad boy. If you are
really that insecure, say nothing and nobody will know how much a demented
meddling fool you really are. If you have nothing relevant to say to answer
the person's question then just sit back, shut up and leave things to the
grown-ups.

I answered the question and provided a link for Tim. That's something that
you are obviously incapable of doing, toady.

Marley1372 wrote in message
Hey ceriod! I dont think anyone asked if ponytail palm was a real plam or

not,
and they sure didnt ask where it came from. Why do you use this newsgroup

boost your ego? All of your posts start with the sentence.."first of all"
blah blah blah. You can either answer the queestions and get on with it,

or
you can shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say.

Toad

Old 26-02-2003, 01:39 AM
Ryunen

..
Nobody asked for your arrogant show of stupidity, toad boy.

Why do you use this newsgroup
boost your ego?
you can shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say.

Toad

Take it outside, where the garden can use the manure.

[IMG] code is On

Ponytail Palm~help! isabel Gardening 7 22-04-2006 05:36 AM
OT reply to reply to reply Any friends in Chandigarh, India mg Orchids 0 25-07-2004 05:02 PM
OT reply to reply to reply Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid soc Dustin Orchids 0 08-04-2004 02:05 AM
OT reply to reply to reply Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societi Ted Byers Orchids 0 06-04-2004 10:18 PM
Help: sick ponytail palm, yellow/brown leaves Tim Gardening 3 25-02-2003 04:51 PM