GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OK - I've educated myself - the trees are quaking aspen (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/200292-ok-ive-educated-myself-trees-quaking-aspen.html)

Cheryl Isaak 07-11-2011 07:43 PM

OK - I've educated myself - the trees are quaking aspen

And they're native and I going to let them be for a while. Two are
growing insuch a way that taking them down will be hard and the other
will be fine where it is.

I think all this will do long term is move up the new shrub bed in front.

Cheryl
*who had a sticky pot situations this AM. Trees and shrubs 75% off at
the saw free home depot. and now has a new shrub to heel in later. After
she cuts up more aspen branches