GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BEST PLANT EVER (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/200409-best-plant-ever.html)

Hunky Farrel 19-11-2011 10:26 PM

BEST PLANT EVER

what is the best plant ever?
my bet would be the noble Melocactus deinacanthus. it is a manly
creature radiating mucho macho attitude. real badass of cacti which
makes him the most badass plant ever.

Hunky Farrel 19-11-2011 10:44 PM

BEST PLANT EVER

% schrieb:
Hunky Farrel wrote:
what is the best plant ever?
my bet would be the noble Melocactus deinacanthus. it is a manly
creature radiating mucho macho attitude. real badass of cacti which
makes him the most badass plant ever.

the chia ernie head plant , you just fill the head with water and ,
spread on the seeds and it looks just like green hair

this way you are the main attraction on every lemon party.

Frank 21-11-2011 05:50 PM

BEST PLANT EVER

On Nov 19, 5:26*pm, Hunky Farrel wrote:
what is the best plant ever?
my bet would be the noble Melocactus deinacanthus. it is a manly
creature radiating mucho macho attitude. real badass of cacti which
makes him the most badass plant ever.

Friends in La La land say, cannabis savatus ;)

Meaning What 21-11-2011 09:28 PM

BEST PLANT EVER

Hunky Farrel schrieb:
what is the best plant ever?
my bet would be the noble Melocactus deinacanthus. it is a manly
creature radiating mucho macho attitude. real badass of cacti which
makes him the most badass plant ever.

best plant ever is the asian pear.

% 21-11-2011 09:41 PM

BEST PLANT EVER

Meaning What wrote:
Hunky Farrel schrieb:
what is the best plant ever?
my bet would be the noble Melocactus deinacanthus. it is a manly
creature radiating mucho macho attitude. real badass of cacti which
makes him the most badass plant ever.

best plant ever is the asian pear.

Ernie es una cabeza de alfiler y un perdedor y estúpido