GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Huge strawberry from Russia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/200466-huge-strawberry-russia.html)

Denis973 26-11-2011 08:14 PM

Huge strawberry from Russia

Hello everybody !
My name is Denis. I am a teacher from Russia. My interests are gardening, sports, arts, politics. As this site is for gardeners I would like to find here new friends and offer to everybody my method of growing and seeds of huge strawberry which can grow in the garden and in the house. I can send their photos on the e-mail if you interested (I will never give your address to smb. else). I also would like to receive some advices if we find common interests. You can write me on :