Old 01-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Registered User

Default animal waste in garden

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
animal waste in garden-garden-issue.jpg
Old 01-12-2011, 05:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 12/01/2011 07:43 AM, Newbgarden wrote:
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

That's your neighbor Bubba making that mess. Ask him
if he needs help fixing his toilet.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Newbgarden contactsimrandeletethispart_starting4rmdelete@gma il.com
writes:

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

Is that picture out of focus or am I going blind while only looking
at that image? Seriously, all I see are some blurs on the ground.

As far as stopping wild animals from using your lawn???
Ain't gonna happen.

--
Dan Espen
Old 01-12-2011, 08:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
wrote:

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

Are you sure that's not dirt from moles tunneling underneath?

It's hard to tell because the picture is so out of focus, but that's the
first thought I had.

Priscilla
Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

Newbgarden wrote:
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

Filename: garden issue.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14494|

Jackson Pollock would be proud. Please give us a shot in focus and it would
help to narrow down the possibilities if you said where you are.

David

Old 02-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbgarden View Post
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.
Thanks dear for share the information...really you have knowledge about this. but i have few idea about it. that's i can't share more information....
__________________
daniel hynes | lawye
Old 02-12-2011, 01:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Newbgarden said:

We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping
someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

|Filename: garden issue.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php
attachmentid=14494|

Looks like an out of focus photo of worm castings.

http://www.oxfordcroquet.com/care/worms/index.asp
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored

Old 03-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered User

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected. Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jerad78 wrote:

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected.
Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla
Old 06-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbgarden View Post
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which animal is creating the mess. Please find the image attached. Hoping someone here can suggest a way to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.
If you choose to make use of an aquarium tank as your own gerbil's house, a person should include this safely therefore he can't get away as well as in order to maintain away your own additional home domestic pets. Wire fine mesh covers or ventilated plastic material covers created particularly with regard to these types of reasons tend to be accessible. Do not make use of a solid cover, or moisture build-up or condensation might shape within the actual aquarium tank, warmth may end up being caught and there's no oxygen circulation/ventilation - which could make your own gerbil ill.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In ,
wrote:

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected.
Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla

Someone must have eliminated it.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Dec 6, 1:42*pm, Notat Home wrote:
Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In ,
* *wrote:

hi
We have recently moved in to a new place and can't figure out which
animal is making the mess. Make sure you find the image connected.
Hoping
somebody here may suggest a method of getting eliminate this problem.
Thank you.

There is no image associated with this post.

Priscilla

Someone must have eliminated it.

Wondering what this group is about
Old 08-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam View Post
a bit confused , have no idea of that !
I think it might be some UFO guy.
Or it's really your neighbour sa someone supposed earlier.
But I'm sure that's not a racoon or dogs.