Old 26-02-2003, 10:52 AM
al

Default Seed saving, book recommendation

I am seeking recommendations for a good book on seed saving. Last year, I saved about
thirty different varieties of things and I would like to learn more about the subject.

Thanks for any tips !
Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"al" wrote in message
I am seeking recommendations for a good book on seed saving. Last year, I

saved about
thirty different varieties of things and I would like to learn more about

the subject.

Thanks for any tips !

I found "Seed to Seed" by Suzanne Ashworth very good. Even though it's an
American book it is totally relevant to the UK. ISBN 0-9613977-7-2 in either
softcover or hard. Can't remember the price, it's marked with US $20 but I
bought it at RHS Wisley.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Alice Gamewell

Another good book is called Saving Seeds by Marc rogers. It costs about 20 dollars too.
I own Saving Seeds and Seed to Seed and have learned a lot. Both are excellent.
Alice