GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/203196-plant-identification.html)

jgara 20-04-2012 06:44 PM

Plant Identification

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Anyone know what this is - picture attached? Wondering whether to dig it out or persevere with it !!

Thanks

Jon

jgara 20-04-2012 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another shot:) Would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Jon

lannerman 22-04-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgara (Post 956577)
Another shot:) Would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Jon

Hi Jon, Just seen your post and I'd go for Spirea 'Snowmound' (syn. Spirea nipponica tosaensis ) Differing from Sp. japonica 'Bridal wreath' in that in the latter, the flowers come before the leaves !!
Lannerman.

jgara 27-04-2012 02:26 PM

Thanks for responding - Could possibly be that but guess i'll just have to see whether we get the big bloom of white flowers in the summer.

Thanks,

Jon