GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mountfield M1popular (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/203368-mountfield-m1popular.html)

rmg 01-05-2012 08:33 PM

mountfield M1popular

This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 01-05-2012 11:17 PM

mountfield M1popular

rmg wrote:
This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the
engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and
the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardnening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on
every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none round
here, at least by that name. Be more explicit about what you want.

Higgs Boson 02-05-2012 12:23 AM

mountfield M1popular

On May 1, 3:17*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
rmg wrote:
This is my first post *could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the
engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 *A BSLTS

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and
the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on
every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none round
here, at least by that name. *Be more explicit about what you want.

I think our friend wanted an auto group.

That said, it's hard for a grammar wonk to resist such a challenge.

"This is my first post. Could anyone tell me the outside diameter of
the engine pulley on my M1 (popular?). It is missing. It has 2 A
BOLTS (?)"

I admire our friend's automotive knowledge, and hope he/she won't be
offended by the little spelling lesson above. It is well-intentioned.

HB

Farm1[_3_] 02-05-2012 01:30 AM

mountfield M1popular

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
rmg wrote:
This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the
engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and
the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardnening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on
every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none
round here, at least by that name. Be more explicit about what you want.

Well since it's 'missing' it might have an engine that is misfiring. Could
the first 2 letters of that BSLTS stand for Briggs & Stratton?

George Cazza 04-05-2012 01:02 PM

Six times spunk + elliotts nob

allen73 04-05-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmg (Post 957613)
This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

I think I may need to strip the carb down and give them a good clean. It seemed to only want to run when it was on full throttle, barely off of choke. Also seemed to hunt a little.

Amos Nomore 04-05-2012 08:55 PM

Trees

In article ,
George Cazza wrote:

If i was a tree i would want to have sexual intercourse with a cactus

If you were a tree I would want to pee on you.