GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Azaleas on sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/203373-azaleas-sale.html)

Higgs Boson 02-05-2012 12:26 AM

Azaleas on sale

I couldn't resist. My nursery advertised $8.99 azaleas for $3.99. Of
course they're on sale because mostly finished blooming. They don't
look too inviting, but I can give them needed TLC. Whatthehell...if
I'm still around next season I'll be glad I did it.

HB

David E. Ross[_2_] 02-05-2012 12:51 AM

Azaleas on sale

On 5/1/12 4:26 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
I couldn't resist. My nursery advertised $8.99 azaleas for $3.99. Of
course they're on sale because mostly finished blooming. They don't
look too inviting, but I can give them needed TLC. Whatthehell...if
I'm still around next season I'll be glad I did it.

HB

If they were named varieties (varieties that I wanted) and not overly
rootbound, I too would buy them.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see