GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/203445-grass-seed-top-rocks-what-heck.html)

Bob F 08-05-2012 04:25 AM

Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? Nice Group!

MICHELLE H. wrote:

"Higgs Boson" wrote:

"It's busy-bodies like you who run around the neighborhood yelling
"Alzheimer's". What IS your problem??? Get a life! I've never
responded to anyone on rec.gardens this way, but you have really
pressed my button!".

END
------------

Oh, okay, so I guess it's WRONG to offer help/advice/suggestions to an
eldery, senior citizen that looks like they might be doing something
wrong, and not know what the are doing!? And it was 2 people in
another group that I posted in, that said maybe the guy has
"Alzheimers" or something, and that I should try to contact his
family if he has any. 2 people suggested to me that he might have
Alzheimers, and so I added that to my post when I posted here in this
group.

But I guess it's wrong to try to help people now-a-days right!? So for
example if I see someone washing their car with gasoline, I'll just
ignore them, instead of trying to help them. If I see someone breaking
into a house on my street, I'll just ignore it, and let the burglar
take whatever. If I see some little kids playing in the middle of the
street, I'll just ignore it, and let the kids get hit by a car.

Or, you could just let it go and assume that the old guy knows what he is doing.

I read recently that gravel over mossy areas helps keep the moss in control,
helping the grass compete.

Drew Lawson[_2_] 08-05-2012 08:32 PM

Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? Nice Group!

In article
(MICHELLE H.) writes:

WOW, nice group!!

That's Brooklyn. He(?) is an asshole as a way of life.
I'd killfile him, but he seems to know useful stuff.
(Baby, bathwater, etc.)

Is this the kind of response you get when one person
tries to help another person out!?

I missed that part. I saw you going on an international forum to
post that your neighbor is a senile old fart.

The guy is 76 years old and trying to
plant grass seed on a 50 foot bed of rocks! This could be a sign that
the guy is getting Alheimers or something!! I offered to go over and
HELP him plant grass the right way, on top of topsoil, but I guess thats
not good enough for you CHILDISH Brooklyn1.

You offered to go and help do things your way if he would be a good
boy and obey you.

You remind me of my neighbor who can't understand why I don't want
him "helping" by scalping 6 feet into my lawn with his lawn go-cart.

--
Drew Lawson | And to those who lack the courage