GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Supporting tomatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204032-supporting-tomatoes.html)

Higgs Boson 14-06-2012 10:10 PM

Supporting tomatoes

Thought I'd share this hilarious article from the Washington Post
about different ways to support tomatoes -- or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle?hpid=z13

HB

Bob F 15-06-2012 05:59 AM

Supporting tomatoes

Higgs Boson wrote:
Thought I'd share this hilarious article from the Washington Post
about different ways to support tomatoes -- or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle?hpid=z13

?????

Drew Lawson[_2_] 15-06-2012 01:51 PM

Supporting tomatoes

In article
"Bob F" writes:
Higgs Boson wrote:
Thought I'd share this hilarious article from the Washington Post
about different ways to support tomatoes -- or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle?hpid=z13

?????

[Haunted pool house article]

I suspect he intended
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...y.html#photo=1

--
Drew Lawson | "But the senator, while insisting he was not

Higgs Boson 15-06-2012 07:50 PM

Supporting tomatoes

On Jun 15, 5:51*am, (Drew Lawson) wrote:
In article
* * * * "Bob F" writes:

Higgs Boson wrote:
Thought I'd share this hilarious article from the Washington Post
about different ways to support tomatoes -- or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle?hpid=z13

?????

[Haunted pool house article]

I suspect he intended
*http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...of-tomato-grow....

Sorry! Dunno how that goof happened; thanks, Drew.

Interesting different POVs on supporting/not supporting tomatoes. May
try something different next year. This year, I went with triangular
folding cage, thinking there was plenty of room. Not. As to letting
them trail, that's fine if you have the space...

HB