GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plumeria Plants In Fairbanks - Alaska (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204044-plumeria-plants-fairbanks-alaska.html)

BobWalsh 15-06-2012 10:23 PM

Plumeria Plants In Fairbanks - Alaska

Hi Everybody,

I would like to share with you 2 pictures that were emailed to me on June 2, 2012 from Ms. Patterson of Fairbanks, Alaska.

The first picture shows one of her plumeria plants, which she started from a cutting, flowering on June 4, 2012 in Fairbanks, Alaska.

The second picture shows one of her other plumeria plants, which she also started from a cutting, developing inflorescences on both branches on June 4, 2012.

Both cuttings were purchased while vacationing on Hawaii.

Copyright © Bob Walsh