GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cactus problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204154-cactus-problems.html)

George Cazza 21-06-2012 01:14 PM

Cactus problems

The other day i was out in my garden when my neighbour liam threw a cactus up my bum bum after he threatened to kill my precious pyracanthia! Should i fire bomb him??

Brooklyn1 21-06-2012 04:23 PM

Plants

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:49:17 +0000, George Cazza

results, please visit http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=204150
Question: yes or no

- yes
- no

Do you just love to touch plants that are shaped like penises???

In the UK they love to touch penises that are shaped like plants.

Sean Straw 21-06-2012 11:59 PM

Plants

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:23:36 -0400, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

In the UK they love to touch penises that are shaped like plants.

While most of our trolls may arrive from gardenbanter, it doesn't mean
everyone in the UK is a deviant.

Brooklyn1 22-06-2012 02:06 AM

Plants

Sean Straw wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:

In the UK they love to touch penises that are shaped like plants.

While most of our trolls may arrive from gardenbanter, it doesn't mean
everyone in the UK is a deviant.

What are you saying... of course you're all deviants... you all drive
on the wrong side of the road, and you eat spotted dicks! LOL