GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Common Jellyspot - is it harmful? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204162-common-jellyspot-harmful.html)

dkschofield 22-06-2012 10:18 AM

Common Jellyspot - is it harmful?

Hi

I seem to have an outbreak of common jellyspot fungus all over my wooden fence panels.

I wanted to know whether this was a problem or not in terms of whether it will damage the fence over time or any other undesirable effects?

Also if it is a problem then how would I get rid of it?

Thank you
Danielle

Higgs Boson 22-06-2012 07:45 PM

Common Jellyspot - is it harmful?

--
dkschofield

Rushing in where I should fear to tread -- I never encountered this
fungus, but if it wouldn't damage plantings underneath, how about
spray bottle of bleach?

HB