GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Potatoes!!! We are so proud!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204497-potatoes-we-so-proud.html)

John R 18-07-2012 01:48 PM

Potatoes!!! We are so proud!!!

Hi all
My wife and I moved into our new house earlier this year. we have a garden for the 1st time!! We have really been bitten by the gardening bug and growing (Well trying to!) everything.
This weekend was a real land-mark, we harvested our first crop of potatoes.
We couldnt believe it when we delved into a 'large pot' and discovered nearly 10lb of spuds!!. Our first success!!

We were so proud, I videoed the event see link below

POTATOES!!!! - YouTube

John