GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dicksonia Fern (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204617-dicksonia-fern.html)

Amy Roberts 26-07-2012 06:48 PM

Dicksonia Fern

Hi, I bought a Dicksonia Fren from B and Q today. Whilst planting it I dropped in and broke off the leaves. My question is...Will they grow back? am gutted atm

joevan[_3_] 26-07-2012 11:55 PM

Dicksonia Fern

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dicksonia_antarctica

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 27-07-2012 01:32 AM

Dicksonia Fern

Amy Roberts wrote:
Hi, I bought a Dicksonia Fren from B and Q today. Whilst planting it I
dropped in and broke off the leaves. My question is...Will they grow
back? am gutted atm

If you put it in a good loaction and treat it well it will likely put out
new leaves and recover.