GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hydroponic and Soil Gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/204644-hydroponic-soil-gardening.html)

GoandGrowLtd 29-07-2012 04:02 PM

Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

joevan[_3_] 29-07-2012 06:53 PM

Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:02:29 +0000, GoandGrowLtd
wrote:

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum. It looks brilliant, and i just
want to introduce myself . My name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

Maybe someone here could complete you post for you I quit after adding
a few bits of captilization and punctuations. Seems you are the one
needing help.

Higgs Boson 29-07-2012 10:05 PM

wrote:

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum. It looks brilliant, and i just
want to introduce myself . My name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

Maybe someone here could complete you post for you I quit after adding
a few bits of captilization and punctuations. Seems you are the one
needing help.

That was rude and unnecessary. Sam, we Yanks are not all like that,
esp. on this NG.

HB

Billy[_12_] 30-07-2012 06:45 AM

Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

In article
,

wrote:

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum. It looks brilliant, and i just
want to introduce myself . My name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

Maybe someone here could complete you post for you I quit after adding
a few bits of captilization and punctuations. Seems you are the one
needing help.

That was rude and unnecessary. Sam, we Yanks are not all like that,
esp. on this NG.

HB

Well then, let him learn English.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

Higgs Boson 02-09-2012 09:20 PM

Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

On Jul 29, 8:02*am, GoandGrowLtd
wrote:
Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just
want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

--
GoandGrowLtd

I could help with punctuation...

HB

David E. Ross[_2_] 02-09-2012 11:14 PM

wrote:
Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just
want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

--
GoandGrowLtd

I could help with punctuation...

HB

The site itself is not any better than the message. It seems to me that
both were composed by someone who has spent too much time texting or
tweeting via a cell phone.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see