Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered User

Location: Hoddesdon
Default Wooden Trough Planters?

Hi i am here as a timber product manufacturer:

if anyone has any questions on wooden troughs or if they want to purchase any of my manufactured wooden troughs then message me,
also am able to build to a size that you want,
message me details and i will quote for you.

Always happy to help
Old 12-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Registered User

Location: Hoddesdon

These are some of the troughs that are available
Attached Thumbnails
Wooden Trough Planters?-all%2520sizes%2520pyramid%2520-%2520copy%5B1%5D.jpg
Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Registered User

Location: Hoddesdon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loldeantimber View Post
These are some of the troughs that are available
The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99
Old 14-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by loldeantimber View Post
The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99
Hi thank you for the large troughs they look fanastic outside my patio door!
such fast devliery aswell thank you!!
hope to do business with you again soon

i would recommend you as a seller
again many thanks
Old 15-09-2012, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Spam and Sockpuppet (was Wooden Trough Planters?)

deano wrote:
loldeantimber;968644 Wrote:
The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99

Hi thank you for the large troughs they look fanastic outside my patio
door!
such fast devliery aswell thank you!!
hope to do business with you again soon

i would recommend you as a seller
again many thanks

Obviously Deano you would as you have the same IP address (82.1.199.168) as
the spammer pushing this rubbish. Please take your grubby spam elsewhere.
Your product must be real crap if you have to forge your own eulogy. Idiot.

David