GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   invasive plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/205311-re-invasive-plants.html)

[email protected] 30-09-2012 04:32 AM

invasive plants

I have tried havahart armadillo traps for armadillo control and they have removed unwanted armadillos in a humane way.
http://www.havahart.com/store/live-a...raps/armadillo

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 30-09-2012 05:56 AM

invasive plants

wrote:
I have tried havahart armadillo traps for armadillo control and they
have removed unwanted armadillos in a humane way.
http://www.havahart.com/store/live-a...raps/armadillo

I haven't seen many armadillos here lately, what size would you recommend
for wombats? What is the best bait for them? And do you have one for
bunyips?

Jeff Layman[_2_] 30-09-2012 09:16 AM

invasive plants

On 30/09/2012 05:56, David Hare-Scott wrote:
wrote:
I have tried havahart armadillo traps for armadillo control and they
have removed unwanted armadillos in a humane way.
http://www.havahart.com/store/live-a...raps/armadillo

I haven't seen many armadillos here lately, what size would you recommend
for wombats? What is the best bait for them? And do you have one for
bunyips?

LoL!

Do you think they have something for the Big Bad Banksia Man?

--

Jeff