Old 19-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Registered User

Default Forsytia Cutting back

When is the best time of year to d this and how much do you cut back? It is getting rather spindly.
Old 19-11-2012, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Budleja Cutting back

On 11/19/12 6:39 AM, Cazz wrote:
When is the best time of year to do this and how much should you cut
back?

That depends on the species. B. davidii and B. 'Lochinch' should be
pruned in the late winter so that new growth starts after the last
frost. Other Budleja species should be pruned right after blooming.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
Old 27-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

I read this forum it's really nice.. and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me.. i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!
Old 29-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark0 View Post
I read this forum it's really nice.. and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me.. i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!
brisbane fencing supplies