GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How delete nuisance posts... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/206768-how-delete-nuisance-posts.html)

Higgs Boson 09-04-2013 04:01 PM

How delete nuisance posts...

....for example, the "mamuals" group that recently appeared. I looked around but could not find a way to delete selected posts to this (or other) NG.

TIA

HB

Bob F 09-04-2013 05:23 PM

How delete nuisance posts...

Higgs Boson wrote:
...for example, the "mamuals" group that recently appeared. I looked
around but could not find a way to delete selected posts to this (or
other) NG.

If you used Outlook Express to view the group, you could just highlight the
unwanted posts, then hit "delete".

Drew Lawson[_2_] 09-04-2013 05:58 PM

How delete nuisance posts...

In article
Higgs Boson writes:
...for example, the "mamuals" group that recently appeared. I
looked around but could not find a way to delete selected posts
to this (or other) NG.

You appear to be using Google Groups, so the only solution available
to you is "make Google suck less."

For anyone not using a web interface, details depend on which
software you are using. Search the appropriate documentation for
"filters" or "killfile."

--
Drew Lawson | "But the senator, while insisting he was not