Old 20-06-2013, 11:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Hydroponics and Cypress Mulch as a Medium?

Does anyone here have any experience with this? I have always used clay pellets and I am sick of washing and stepping on them.

MJ
Old 21-06-2013, 12:58 AM posted to rec.gardens

mj wrote:
Does anyone here have any experience with this? I have always used
clay pellets and I am sick of washing and stepping on them.

MJ

No experience of hydro but compared to clay pellets mulch would be both
chemically and biologically active. For example it may change the pH of
your solution where clay wouldn't. there may be other effects.

Old 24-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Jan Harvey's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Pomona, CA

Hydroponics is a mixture of hydro culture and mineral nutrient solutions, for growing plants using in water. Mostly people think may this seems to good or not, but the truth is that there is a good reason to use hydroponics.

Now a days, LED Grow Lights are becoming so popular for urban farming because of the benefits of LED lighting technology for urban agricultural. In order to grow plants in a green house. It requires a high temperature and absolute light in order to optimize the process of Hydroponics.

High power 4s grow lights offer the latest technology for indoor gardeners. High Power LED grow lights that is available in USA. High Power 4s LED grow lights are comprised of high powered by different with Hydroponics process and produced sun spectrum that converts night in day!

High Power 4s offers full support to our clients to ensure their grows are the most productive with reducing extra costs of electricity and other expenses. Contact us via Phone or email for the more details or you can visit our website.
Old 29-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Jan Harvey's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Pomona, CA

Our LED grow lights have an advantage in that they run at a temperature that is simply warm to the touch, rather than approaching 400 or even 500 degrees. Grow led lights are power efficient so that you can also save your money.
Old 29-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Jan Harvey's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Pomona, CA

Grow Lights are artificial source of light foe indoor Gardening, also called electric light that produces spectrum. These lights are mostly used in winter when naturally light required. High Power 4s introduced best grow lights for indoor gardening.